We do our best work with:
- Professionals in the medical or university field that are established in their careers and need guidance in determining what comes next that will bring them fulfillment long after their current career, whether that is retirement or a second act they never dreamt of.
- Those whose hard work has enabled them to accumulate investable assets of at least $500,000 and want to manage this wealth through a more sophisticated financial planning and investment approach, all based around their personal values.
- Those looking for a partnership approach that provides quality information, advice, and discussion regarding their financial goals and wealth strategies.
- People who are looking for a full-service suite of life and financial planning advice that incorporates life planning, a customized financial plan, values-based investing, retirement and tax planning, and much more.
Whether you’re looking to
Reinvigorate your current
life or career path
Design a purposeful
Ohana Wealth and Life Planning can help guide you in this process.
- Ongoing advice from your dedicated service team that includes a Financial Advisor, Investment Manager, Life Planner, Client Engagement Specialist.
- Streamlined account opening and digital account platform that integrates all aspects of your financial life into one place.
- Enjoy enhanced investment opportunities provided by a customized investment plan and a portfolio built around what’s important to you that will help you reach your goals.
- Maximize the social and environmental impact of your assets with SRI and ESG Investing.
- Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that you have both a Life and Financial Plan that are built to help you fulfill your life’s greatest dreams.
- Educational Client Communications: Blog posts, emails and newsletters containing the latest in investing, financial planning, and environmental and socially responsible topics
Our Service Menu
Life Planning - Getting clear on what the most important things are to you living your ideal life
- A series of meetings with a Registered Life Planner to help you discover what’s important for you.
- Ongoing support to help you create a plan to reach all of your goals
- The freedom to live your life of purpose
Wealth Management/Financial Plan - A personalized comprehensive financial roadmap built around your results from the Life Plan
- A financial plan checklist and organizer
- A dedicated client portal that stores all of your financial information
- Semi-Annual Financial Plan Review
- Budget analysis and cash flow planning
- Goal development, planning and monitoring/Goal Assessment and Prioritization
- Retirement Analysis and Planning
- “What if” Scenario planning
- Social Security Maximization
- Life, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance Planning
- Power of Attorney Review
- College Funding Planning and Analysis
- Pension Retirement Analysis and Guidance – 401a, 403b, 457, 401k, STRS, OPERS, etc.
- Financial Account Aggregation
- Charitable and Philanthropic Planning
- Beneficiary Review
- Estate Planning Review
Tax Management - Analysis and tax reduction strategies to help with one of your largest expenses
- Annual tax planning and review
- Dedicated team for tax preparation/integration and coordination with your CPA
Investment Management – Customized and diversified portfolios built around your values and tailored to your financial plan
- Investment Risk Tolerance Review
- Tax-smart implementation, including integrating legacy positions
- Direct Indexing and Socially Responsible Portfolios
- Ongoing Monitoring, Rebalancing, Tax-loss Harvesting and Performance Reporting
- Concentrated Stock Solutions
- Low Trading Costs
- Access to investment resources and educations (newsletters, research and market data)